The Whynter SNO Titanium Collection Ice Maker is a stand alone ice maker that is compact, luxurious and requires no plumbing. You can get ice cubes in 3 different sizes and is ideal for the home, the office, or for recreational vehicles/boats. Just a few simple steps and this sleek machine will make 2 lbs of fresh ice in around an hour. In less than 12 minutes you can have your first batch of ice. With this highly portable unit, you can quickly have cool, refreshing ice wherever you have a 110v outlet and water to pour into it.
This premium appliance offers the unique design of a separate Water and Ice Drawer which allows for easier cleaning, manual fill and keeping the ice colder. The portable ice maker produces up to 35 pounds of ice in 24 hours, it stores about 150 cubes at a time, plus you can choose from three different cube sizes.
These Platinum / Stainless Steel Portable Ice makers are a perfect complement to stainless steel kitchen appliances. In adds functionality and aesthetics to kitchens, cottages, RV´s, boats, offices, wet bars, and more! This is quite likely the most well designed, functional and aesthetically pleasing portable ice maker available at a surprisingly affordable price.
Model: T-1 / T-1A (with direct water connection)
- Platinum color
- 35 pounds of ice per day (24 hours) maximum output
- Removable ice and water drawers
- 12 ice cubes in 12 minutes
- Easy to operate and clean
- 3.8 Liter manual water reservoir
- 2.9 pound maximum ice storage capacity
- No drain required- water from melted ice cubes is filtered and re-used
- Please allow 6" from the top, back, and sides for ventilation
- 3 ice sizes to choose from (small, medium, or large)
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Maximum power: 200 Watt
- Product dimensions: 13.9" W x 16.6" D x 13.8" H
- Package dimensions: 19" W x 19" D x 22" H
- Net weight: 39 lbs
- Gross weight: 44 lbs
- 10' food grade drinking water hose included for water connection model
Whynter SNO Portable Ice Maker - Platinum Series with Water Connection T-1A
Always looking to make our appliances just a little better, we have added an optional direct water feed function to our Whynter SNO Titanium Collection Ice Maker. The direct connection allows you the convenience of having a continuous supply of ice without have to refill the water drawer. Simply connect the unit to a water main using the food grade drinking water hose that comes with the unit and the unit will draw water for ice making as needed. The unit will be able to sense a full ice tray and stop the water flow while keeping your ice tray full of freshly made ice at all times.