Learn more about our Go Green Mission
The Whynter 40 pint & 65 pint portable dehumidifiers are high capacity units with exceptional low-temperature operability. These dehumidifiers can be continuously operated with a direct drain option to efficiently remove surrounding atmospheric moisture in a wide range of ambient conditions. Ideal for the basement, attic or other unusual environment usage. To ensure fresher and cleaner air when using in damp environments, Whynter units come equipped standard with an advanced anti-bacterial silver ion filter.
To maintain a steady, comfortable humidity level, these Whynter dehumidifiers come standard with an auto-restart and auto-shutoff options for the compressor that activate based on your selected humidity level. Built for high capacity usage, these units are suited for enclosed areas as large 2500-3500 sq ft. These Whynter dehumidifier units are designed to offer easy operation and portability for all your humidity control requirements.
- 40 pint (18.9 liter) capacity dehumidifier
- 10.5 pint (5 liter) removable water bucket
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
- Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 54 dBA
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- Anti-bacterial silver ion filter and washable pre-filter included
- Extendable grip handle and caster wheels for portability
- Power consumption: 490 Watts / 4.8 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 14.2"W x 10.5"D x 20"H
- Packaging Dimensions: 16"W x 12.5"D x 21"H
- Product weight: 30 lbs
- Package weight: 33 lbs
- UL listed
*This unit comes with one year warranty.